Barista Workshop to get the most out of your espresso machine
Are you ready for a great morning coffee, or do you want to surprise your guests with a beautiful cappuccino and a sweet espresso? Then this workshop is for you.
During this training, we work on a strong foundation for making great coffee at home. This is done in a hands-on situation where everyone can get started with their own Sage espresso machine.
Dial in recipe
You will gain insights into how to change the grind size and learn about extraction. Together, we discuss the creation of a recipe.
Once you can dial-in a perfect espresso, we will cover the skills to prepare a nice milk beverage. You will learn the basics of latte art and the technique to consistently froth milk.
The course is intended for the home baristas and not for entrepreneurs or professionals. If you are interested in a latte art course or advanced espresso, please contact us.
Location: Blommers Coffee Roasters, Energieweg 15, 6541 CW, Nijmegen.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Costs: €79 per person
Participants: minimum 2, maximum 4
Sign up for our Barista Workshop, where we discuss (and practice) everything you need to know to efficiently make excellent coffee beverages at home.
What to expect:
- A step-by-step instruction on how to dial-in an espresso.
- Gain insight into making a coffee recipe.
- How to accurately taste and evaluate an extraction?
- The principles of making microfoam for milk drinks.
- How to pour a latte art design.
- How to clean the machine and troubleshoot if necessary?
What is included:
- High-end milk and coffee. Lots to experiment with.
- A bag of Specialty Coffee. To get started right away.